Monday, March 21, 2011

Thrones 6/6/09 Oak Street Speakeasy Eugene OR

Thrones
6/6/09
Joe Preston, solo bass




6/6/09 Oak Street Speakeasy Eugene OR
aud dpa 4061’s>spsb3>d100---35 min apx

an ild producto

I’ve gotten to see Thrones 5 or 6 times, it’s always a great show, I tried to tape him a bunch of times, but there was always a sound system problem or a channel out on my coresound mics (finally got rid of them) or my batteries went dead or I somehow unplugged something, but this set came out really well. If you like this set, I have a bunch more for swaps, both by me or by others.

As Joe would say, “the power of Christ compels you” to listen to this

Download file as follows, copy and paste it into your browser




no megaupload anymore, but I can reup and send a link to individuals on request, let me know, I'll keep the megalink below, just in case it comes back somehow


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

thrones 6 6 9.zip (170.03 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KZ9QGN5

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment