Friday, September 30, 2011

Eyvind Kang Keith Lowe Danny Barnes Vashon Island o4 (reup)

Eyvind Kang
Keith Lowe
Danny Barnes



  6/18/04 Bishop’s Pub Vashon Island, WA ----aud --61 min
 













I've been fortunate enough to see Mr EK a half dozen times, with Frisell, with SC3 and a couple of shows back in Seattle at Earshot and some smaller bar shows, down at the Market, as I recall, fantastic artist, major composer, all around great show whenever he's there. ...........


kangbarneslowe.zip (280.71 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4LRUVDVO

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:07 AM

    Mike ,Thanks for your super shares and great efforts, and all the wonderful sounds.. appreciated .. i just bumped into you by accident !
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Mike, I have just discovered your fantastic blog...really a very good taste, that match mine, high quality lossless...I have to thank You for many performances you share like SCGs, MMoB, NNCK, the super Jarman/Moye and this Kang acoustic trio that leave me wordless, I know quite well his discography and I see him live with a large ensemble project 2 or 3 years ago, but this band is new and wonderful for me. I will be grateful to you if you may reup the Bittova solo and Wooden Wand gigs. Thank You again for sharing all these stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll dig those out and re-up soon

    ild

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have quite a few more E Kang sets, one is with the phenomenal Michael White. I'll try to upload that one soon, Kang is for sure one of my all time favorites

    ReplyDelete